dalaran pvp Index du Forum
dalaran pvp Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] It's My Life And I'll Cry If I Want Too: The Diary Of

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dalaran pvp Index du Forum -> Auberge de la guilde -> Accueil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
willaoles

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] It's My Life And I'll Cry If I Want Too: The Diary Of Répondre en citant

"Sometimes the content is shocking ... the sheer passion behind Holmes' outrageous but genuine statements ..."

-Kirkus Reviews

It's My Life and I'll Cry If I Want Too: The Diary of a Bipolar Woman is a riveting account of one woman's journey through mental illness. It's about the valleys that Kimberly Holmes endured and the mountains that she climbed in order to understand herself and her illness. Kimberly chronicles her tumultuous confrontations with death and heartening resolutions in finding the will to live. She recounts her relationships and there most chaotic outcomes. Kimberly writes openly about her promiscuity, drug abuse, criminal history, and insight into her battle with bipolar disorder--a mental disease that nearly destroyed her life. Kimberly's personal account of her mental illness reveals a stark, realistic view of the disease so that her readers may understand its magnitude.

Kimberly Holmes was born in Detroit, Michigan. When she was nine years old, she moved with her parents to San Diego, California. At fifteen, she and her siblings were placed in the state's foster-care system. Despite her difficult childhood, Kimberly graduated from high school and acquired a position with the federal government. At twenty-eight--after the birth of her son--she was diagnosed with clinical depression; three years later, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Today Kimberly is first and foremost an African American mental-health advocate, as well as a part-time psychology student, mental-health outreach speaker, companion, and mother to a son who also struggles with mental illness. Kimberly, an inspiring writer, hopes to someday become a motivational speaker.

www.kimberlyholmes.info

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dalaran pvp Index du Forum -> Auberge de la guilde -> Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange